Lists of amazing Android apps that i’ve installed on my Samsung S3-mini with Android 4.1.2:-
(Most of the apps can be downloaded from the Play store while some on their respective website.)
Interesting Apps (Underline Apps are recommended):-
- Airdroid – Access your device through internet connection or Wifi. Listen to music, browse files, reply SMS messages etc..
- AndroidVNC – Remote control your desktop with VNC on android
- Antivirus [AVG] – Stay secure from viruses or harmful apps
- BlackMarket – Download free apps from Blackmarket which are paid in play store.
- Google Authenticator – A two way verification techniques used by many websites.
- Bittorrent sync – Sync your mobile with your files on any other devices [Pc or laptop]
- Desktop Notification – Show all your mobile notification on your pc screen through a chrome extension.
- Device Manager – Remotely switch off your device or keep it on silent mode
- ES file Manager – A file Browser to browse files on your device.
- Evernote – Allow you to take notes and schedules tasks
- Dropbox – Sync with your dropbox
- Goggles – Take a picture and searches google to see what it is..
- Forza – An app that tells you everything about a football team.
- Github – Android version of github
- Google Sky map – Fascinating about stars? this app helps you know the names of the star/planets by just pointing your device to the sky.
- Instructables….Pinterest.. CNET..Engadget.. – Interested in technology? this app is for you
- IP webcam – Use your mobile as an IP camera.
- Kies Air – Connect to your device through wifi and browse anything on the device.
- Google Keep – This App helps you keep all your notes or schedules
- Location Alarm – Set a location where your mobile will rings, when device reach within that point, it will start ringing.
- Music Remote – Control your music player on any browser
- Nova Prime Launcher – One of the best launcher i’ve ever used and it is fully customized
- Outlook – Check your hotmail account regularly..
- PirateBay Browser – Search torrents on piratebay and add it for download using a Torrent client like transdroid or Utorrent.
- Transdroid – A torrent client that can be connected to torrent application and control it.
- QR code scanner – Scan QR codes
- Shazam – Record a music, app will tell you the name
- Silence – Set when your device should be on silent mode and can sync with Google calendar.
- SoundCloud – Android version of SoundCloud
- Speedometer GPS – Get the speed your car is going through gps
- Teamviewer – Android version of teamviewer (control your pc through mobile)
- Video Downloader – Download videos from Youtube or video hosting site
- VLC – Music Player
- Wifi ADB – Deploy your Android app remotely without connecting to usb on pc [Eclipse]
- XBMC & xbmc remote – Use XBMC on android phones or control an XBMC device
- Utorrent – Add torrents to be downloaded